The Academy will be faithful to core Islamic values by encouraging students and faculty to live out those values in their daily lives, in particular:
- Having respect for strong intellectual values and the relentless pursuit of truth through knowledge acquired together;
- Building a caring and socially alert and engaged community;
- Fostering a school culture of discipline that is based on a deep respect for oneself and for people of all backgrounds; and
- Fostering a sense of personal freedom that is the outcome of a wise balance of the needs of self with the rights of others.
The school environment will strive to foster in all students:
- A deep respect for the core values of the school;
- Their talents, interests, leadership, passions and healthy living developed by encouraging their full participation in a diverse range of co-curricular, community out-reach, fine arts and sporting programs.